Medical Institute for Screening Test is an academic institution for foreign medical graduates to guide in the preparation for screening test
1. REQUIREMENTS- A. 3 passport size photographs
B. Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates.
C. Duly filled in application form.
2. Payment of Fees- A- Any candidate registering for the programme shall pay the full fees along with the application from at the time of admission, however in certain circumstances if agreeable to the MIST, a second installment can be considered which should not be later than one month from the date of admission.
B- Fees is payable by cash/local cheques/ local demand draft payable at Delhi. Post -dated cheques and outstation cheque will not be accepted.
C- Receipt of the payment should be kept in safe custody and should be produced whenever required by the MIST staff.
3. Refund Policy- A- If a candidate withdraws after the commencement of the course, fees collected will not be refunded on any account, irrespective of whether the candidate has attended or not attended the sessions.
4. Cancellation/Termination - Notice of cancellation/termination must be made in writing to the Centre Manger, VErbal notice will not be accepted . MIST reserves the right to cancel the registration without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time during the entire course period .
5. Class Schedule - A Tentative schedule will be provided, however, the management shall not be responsible for any change in schedule, postponement or cancellation of lectures, the reasons for the change being beyond their control.
6. I Card- A- Each candidate shall be issued an identity card after admission comprising of name registration number, batch name, course details photograph duly stamped and signed along with the validity period.
B- The candidate is required to carry the identity card at all times, he / she may be asked to produce the identity card on demand any personnel authorized by MIST.
C-Duplicate identity card will be issued only in special circumstances after written request from the candidate, on payment of fee of Rs. 500/-
D- Identity card shall have to be deposited in the centre after completion of the course programme,
7. Expiry of Admission & Expulsion- Admission f a candidate to a programme is valid only up to the normal expiry of the admission. Normal expiry of admission occurs on completion of delivery of the programme. MIST reserves the right to expel any candidate whose conduct is unsatisfactory at the discretion of the Central Manager, whose decision is final, No fees will be refunded in such cases.
8. Resolution of Disputes- Candidate is fees to approach his/her own co-coordinators or any MIST staff member with queries/grievances for assistance and guidance. In exceptional cases, depending on the situation, candidate my intimate the Centre Manager for redressal of his/her grievances.
9. Course Material- No academic or course material may be copied. The material provided by the centre is the intellectual property of MIST and the same is for the exclusive use of the student only and same should not be transferred, assigned , or sold to any person, Candidate found violating this rule is liable for action under the copyright law and any other law being in force at the particular point of time. Materials once distributed cannot be replaced, Another copy could be obtained by paying applicable fees. The institute reserves the right to change details of its services, including course, facilities and course dates, where circumstances beyond the institute's control necessitate such changes or where the number of enrollments is not enough to operate a course viably-